New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER/COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
- Make a difference with Immigration New Zealand.
- Promote compliance with NZ immigration law and policies.
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- You will conduct seamanship training and development of courses involved with seamanship training.
- This is a new position which will enable the successful candidate to shape and mould the role according to business needs.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- We invented the first monitored alarm 143 years ago, and continue to innovate providing solutions to government, business and people's homes.
- Permanent, Full Time, Wiri Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children are dedicated to supporting any child in New Zealand whose wellbeing is at significant risk of…
- It provides professional technical support to its primary customers; Army, Navy and Air Force and other NZ government agencies as requested.
- School of Art + Design.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- AUT is vibrant, achievement-oriented and a rewarding place to work and is ranked in the top 1.2%…
- Assist with the establishment of new trade structures through the development of rank and trade ‘job scalars' and determination of training pipelines during the…
- Each day will provide variety, as you work both in an office and in the field, dealing with new people every day, while making a difference in ensuring only…
- The strategy recognises and builds on the good work we are already doing, however, it also looks to find new and alternative ways to achieve better outcomes for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.