New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- We invented the first monitored alarm 143 years ago, and continue to innovate providing solutions to government, business and people's homes.
- Knowledge of practice and procedure in central/local government or in the wider public sector;
- The successful appointee will have a legal entitlement to work in…
Auckland City, Auckland
- With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical…
- We have a great opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our team at our new purpose-built state of art Head Office, based in East Tamaki.
- You will use your communication skills to influence and assist them to make the right choices, take the right actions and adjust to their new surroundings.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Tonkin + Taylor is an environmental and engineering consultancy committed to strong partnerships that help our clients and our people realise their goals.
- Office of the Provost Auckland.
- Massey University Library is looking for a subject librarian to help support the teaching, learning, and research activities of…
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a government agency;
- We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and…
- We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value.
- What would you be doing?
- We're a business that's going places with ambitious plans and a government that believes in the importance of what we do.
- Full, clean NZ driver's licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.