- S&S Techs have one of the most varied roles in the Defence Force.
- The name Safety and Surface has proud historical roots reaching back to its origins with the…
- Repair and maintenance of in-service refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry…
- Packing and preparing equipment and supplies to be air dropped by a RNZAF aircraft.
- You will also be taught basic aerial delivery theory and learn to rig aerial…
- The NZDF medical officer will be expected to provide this care to NZDF personnel, as required on land, at sea or in the air.
- On the Military Air Base you’ll be responsible for a variety of force protection and protective security tasks.
- Teamwork is essential for success.
- The Navy’s helicopters are crewed by Navy personnel and maintained by Air Force personnel.
- Navy Pilots, trained by the Air Force, fly and crew the Super…
- This includes capturing air-to-air and hand-held air-to-ground images, as well as the activities of our personnel in the field.
- You must be 17 years or older.
- As a Helicopter Loadmaster you are a key member of the RNZAF, 3 Squadron helicopter crew.
- Your office is an advanced and agile aircraft designed to operate in a…
- Helicopter under-slung load procedures and air delivered stores.
- Here you will work with other international forces driving heavy articulated truck and trailers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.