Nz Air Force jobs
- A CISO can expect to be one of the first to deploy, arriving ahead of the main force to establish vital communication with headquarters (HQ) and to set up other…
- Legal Advisors (LEGADs) in the New Zealand Defence Force work in what could be best described as a ‘Specialised General Practice.
- Human rights and privacy law.
- There is a diverse range of duties including operational logistics planning and support, supply chain and contract management, air movements and freight…
- As a Learning Development Officer (LDO) in the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) you will lead learning for the organisation and help manage training risk for…
- A medic will attend most field activities and provide emergency medical care in the event of an incident (on the ground or in the air) and treat any illness or…
- As a Chaplain of the Royal New Zealand Air Force, you are appointed to provide ministry to Air Force personnel (both military and civilian) and their families.
- You will also be required to manage stockpiles of pyrotechnics and explosives; and the provision of air ordnance to the aircraft for operational tasks.
- The Navy’s helicopters are crewed by Navy personnel and maintained by Air Force personnel.
- Navy Pilots, trained by the Air Force, fly and crew the Super…
- As a modern, professional military, it is our goal to maintain well trained, equipped and disciplined armed forces that can react to crisis at short notice.
- About the role Training and career progression Salary and benefits Entry requirements.
- You are the internal voice of the Army, operating and maintaining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.