Older People jobs
- Applications Close: 28 January 2020Job Number: CMH20202231At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us.
- Clinicians have a range of skills and expertise working with young people up to 18 years of age (older if still at school).
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
North Shore City, Auckland
- A third of the presentations are over 65 so your challenges will include dealing with acutely unwell older adults where your immediate interventions will have a…
- Ideally you will have experience working with older people in either a hospital, community or aged care environment.
- Sounds too good to be true?
- The roles will be busy and diverse and will require people with a mental health background with experience in the acute mental health sector.
Wellington City, Wellington
- MSD provides policy advice, and delivers social services and assistance to young people, working age people, older people, and families, whānau and communities.
- We are seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist that is dedicated to providing a comprehensive, integrated and progressive service to older people who are…
Stepping Stone Trust
- Ability to engage and develop good relationships with young people and families.
- The Clinical Youth Community Mental Health Worker is a full time permanent role…
- Have experience in working with older people, and / or chronic care management.
- Would you like to support older people to remain safely in their own homes for…
- At Waitakere Gardens, we're passionate about enabling people to get the very most out of their retirement; and we're just as committed to helping our team get…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.