Older People jobs
- At Papamoa Beach Village, we're passionate about enabling people to get the very most out of their retirement;
Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Enliven provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Northland District Health Board (Whangarei)
- Occupational Therapist – Psychiatry of Older People Services (1.0FTE).
- This position works across both multi-disciplinary teams in our Community Psychiatry of…
- Our retirement villages allow older people the freedom to lead independent lives.
- We have a strong commitment to helping people live longer, healthier, happier…
- You must be 17 years or older.
- Other specialist courses will prepare you for roles such as leading an Air movements section – the preparation and management of…
Wellington City, Wellington
- As one of Wellington's most experienced hospitality companies, we know that to make our business zing, we need to find fantastic people, who really have the X…
- At Metlifecare our vision is to be the leaders in providing innovative and sustainable solutions for the lifestyle and care needs of older people.
- Who want to work in a people related role.
- Please declare any offences (even older than 7 years) in your application.
- We are seeking candidates who:
- At Hillsborough Heights, we're passionate about enabling people to get the very most out of their retirement;
- You will appreciate how important this position is…
- You must be at least 17.5 years of age when you apply or older.
- While we accept school leavers, we would prefer people who may have a bit of life experience and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.