Part Time jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- This is a part time position (18 hours per week) providing an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents.
- Nanny required to pick up 2 x children aged B6, G5 from school and 1 x B2 from kindy Wednesdays 2:30 - 7:30.
- More hours available in coming months.
- There is an opportunity for an after-hours cleaning position available at a busy Newmarket gym.
- The role consists of 2 hours per night for 7 days a week:
- A unique tutoring opportunity is now available as part of the Hikitia Te Ora – Certificate in Health Sciences (CertHSc) team.
- You're creative, fun loving, enjoy being part of a team and exercise great time management skills.
- We are an established family owned business providing high…
- Flexibility (both part time and full-time assignments available).
- Madison Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency that is well-represented across New…
- We are seeking to engage a Year 12 Science Tutor this year for our son on a permanent part-time basis.
- Self-managing with excellent organisational and time…
- Nanny/housekeeper required Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 2:00 - 6:00pm (flexible).
- Pick up children from kindy/school.
- Care for children at home.
Coolamon Holdings Limited
Manukau City, Auckland
- Due to strong growth and demand for their programme, there are both full-time and part-time opportunities currently available.
- Looking for someone who can do 8-10 hours per week , including at least two of the following three times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 3-6pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.