Part Time jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Full-time, day-time, night-time, party-time…don’t be shy!
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a…
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- Your role plays a crucial and important part in the operation ensuring :
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm for Saturday…
- Key roles will be supporting the Store Manager with the running of the store in all aspects.
- The role demands someone with the following skills / experience:
- We are looking for a part-timer to join our friendly and motivated cafe team in Takapuna.
- Open days only you will need to make great coffee and have excellent…
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to…
- The role starts in February immediately and is permanent part time.
- Must be on time and have an excellent work ethic.
- Enjoy working with children ages 5 - 11.
- As this is an unpaid live-in role, your time will be compensated by means of free meals, accommodation, power, water, internet and use of utilities.
Vivo Hair Salon and Skin Clinic
- We have full and part time roles available, rostered hours are flexible.
- Vivo Hair Salon in Smales Farm, Birkenhead and Browns Bay are on the lookout for Senior…
- On offer is a part time opportunity, working 32 hours per week, Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work.
- You will appreciate how important this position is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.