Part Time jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- PRE-REQUISITE: Must be able to work EITHER Saturday OR Sunday (or both) PLUS EVERY school holidays (not negotiable) we hire for these peak times!
- This is a Permanent Part-time role with a minimum of 20 hours per week, with potentially more hours available.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- We are urgently looking for part-time wait staff to join our restaurant based in Kingsland.
- Cleaning and helping in the kitchen.
- Who are we looking for?
- No heavy lifting, no cleaning experience is required as the jobs are easy, they just take time.
- We've got young babies and they're super messy so we'd like some…
- We sell a large range of New Zealand made kayaks and kayaking accessories.
- A bond grows between customers and staff, which encourages participation in future…
- Please note: You will be required to lift and move heavy furniture from time to time.
- We have a permanent part-time Sales position available in our beautiful…
- Minimum of 15-20 hours per week, will be up to full time hours during busy periods.
- Kitchen hand without experience needed.
- We are seeking a Kitchen-Hand to join and lead our restaurant which specialises in South Indian Cuisine.
- Suitable applicants must have knowledge of safe food…
- The times of work are negotiable and will be during usual shop opening hours.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We WANT you if you have...
- We are a boutique Restaurant and Bar in Greenlane, and have a passion for delivering a great experience to our customers all the time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.