Part Time jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
You refined by:
Remuera, Auckland (undo)
- We are seeking experienced waitstaff to join and lead our restaurant which specialises in South Indian Cuisine.
- Confidence in participating in a team of staff.
- Primarily caring for children between 5 & 11 years of age for both casual and permanent part time positions.
- Times are 3pm to 6pm .
- This will be a full-time job between 25 - 35 hours per week during January and part-time during school terms.
- You will be assisting in the day-to-day running of…
- We are looking to replace our nanny who has worked about 20 hours a week after school (2.30-6.30pm) and then full-time in the school holidays (as you'll be…
- This Remuera-based restaurant is looking for a trainee-chef to work part-time in their south Indian restaurant.
- Experience is not essential but is an advantage.
- This is an ongoing, permanent part-time role.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and hardworking student to work in their garden.
$21 - $25 an hour
- Looking for part time or full time work?
- Can’t find a job to fit around the kids?
- We have the perfect job for school hours!
- ✔️Earn some pocket money for myself.
St Marks Group
- Full or part-time (minimum 0.4 FTE) option considered with assistance offered to obtain further sessions in general radiology.
- Ph. (64) 9 522 3871.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.