Part Time jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- I'm looking for someone responsible that interacts well with primary school aged children to help mind my 2 boys before school Monday - Friday.
- Note: As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake a 2 hour unpaid trial.
- We have vacancies for Programme Managers at our Sumner…
- We are looking for two new supervisors to work in both of our locations in Halswell, Christchurch.
- For this job you will need to be able to start in the next…
- Part time Nanny/Home help look after 2 lovely and fun boys aged 9 and 12.
- We are looking someone to work Monday and Friday Hours are at approx 12.-5.30pm and…
- Our wonderful nanny is leaving, so we need someone to step in and fill her (big!) shoes.
- We are looking for a responsible and reliable person to look after our…
- We are after a reliable person who relates well and loves spending time with kids.
- We are needing to find a fun and energetic after school nanny for a 6 year…
- We are looking for a great person to come and fit in with our family a couple of days per week.
- We need an extra pair of hands for our 15, 13 and 10 year old…
- We are looking for someone to collect and care for our children after school 2-3 days a week.
- The days of the week can be flexible at this stage as are the…
- We are looking for a reliable and honest person to care for our two children (aged seven and nine) 3-4 days per week (Monday-Thursday).
- A safe and reliable car.
- Loving and kind nature (we would like to consider you part of the family).
- My husband and I are looking for a loving person to look after our three awesome kids…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.