Part Time jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
You refined by:
- This is a part time position working on a Monday 11am - 4:30pm & Sunday 11am - 5pm roster.
- When you land on this page you will be asked to "Apply" one more time…
- We’re currently looking for team members to work flexible part-time, with a minimum of 2 shifts per week (12-15 hours) and up to 30 hours per week.
- This is a part time permanent (civ) position.
- This is a part time role working 9am-3pm each day, with flexibility around hours.
- You will need to have:
- We need someone to pick up our lovely 4 year old daughter from daycare in Whitby.
- You will pick her up at 3pm and look after her at our house until about 5:30pm…
- We are looking for someone to provide some support to a working couple with two small kids.
- Both mum and dad work in the CBD with a 6yr old at Plimmerton school…
- We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
- Part time hours but lots of overtime currently!
- Are you physically fit and ready for a new challenge?
- A varied and team-oriented role at CARTERS Kapiti.
- If you love fashion, love Max and love working in a team, sign up to become part of Max with this exciting opportunity to work at our store in Tawa.
- This is a permanent part-time position working 6 hours on Tuesdays and alternative 3 hour weekends shifts.
- Family focused and community medical centre.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.