Part Time jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- I am searching for the perfect person to take care of my two active young boys for a few afternoons during the week for this year.
- We are looking for an awesome someone who is keen to help us with our boys 4 or 5 afternoons a week 3pm - 6pm.
- Organise snacks for afternoon tea.
- Able to work solo and with a team as community is a great part of us.
- We are a growing Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- We are looking for a Barista who is a coffee enthusiast and is passionate about making great coffee!
- You will be working in a busy lively beachfront cafe 10…
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- Hours are Wednesdays 5.00 pm, 1 hour per week during the high school term times, teaching a maximum of 3 students.
- Tutor a group of up to of 3 students.
- This employer requires hardworking students to work as part time cleaners in a range of locations within the Auckland CBD.
- This employer is looking for a female student to clean their house on Saturdays mornings, beginning at around 8am.
- The duties involved will include:
- Looking for a new challenge and love working with children?
- Are you a kid at heart and happy to become a pirate, gardener, cook, truck driver, space man?
- A reliable and caring nanny required to care for their 9 year old and 11 year old boys.
- The successful candidate will be required on Thursday and Friday between…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.