Part Time jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
- Are you passionate about protecting the environment?
- Are you an inspiring story teller?
- Can you motivate yourself and others?
- We have a part-time casual chair side assistant position available at our centrally located practice.
- This position also has the opportunity to be a permanent…
- We require a part-time Arts Tutor to work with us at our school, inspiring young students.
- You must also have reliable transport and excellent communication and…
- We are looking for a part-time retail assistant with Wholefoods and nutrition knowledge for a store in Central Auckland.
- Our family is looking for a lovely nanny to care for our children after school 4 days a week.
- We have two primary school daughters aged 8 and 6 and a son (4yo)…
- Nanny needed for B12, G10 and G7.
- Drive the children to activities.
- General housework - tidy, make beds.
- NOTE: It is a requirement that any applicants will…
- The ideal candidate must be able to relate to children, be fun and warm, and enjoy being part of the family .
- Taking the children to and from school.
- Supervising playdates from time to time.
- School starts Feb 3 but ideally you would be available to spend some time with them prior to that.
- We are looking for a reliable person to help with after school activities for our daughters aged 14 and 10!
- Days needed - Monday’s and Tuesday’s.
- We are looking for an after school nanny in Mount Eden to do after school pick-ups for our 2 kids aged 6 and 10 from Mount Eden Normal Primary to our home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.