Part Time jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’ll talk about the fun parts, when we meet.
- We are looking for professional staff to join our business as cafe assistants and waiters.
- The work is varied and will keep you busy.
- Can self-manage your time and work at least 20 hours per week in the office between the hours of 9am-6pm ( Total 20 hours per week).
- What is required from you?
- This could be the ideal opportunity for students, or those seeking some part-time hours after your working day.
- Start date will be ASAP.
- This employer is looking for part time floor and bar staff for a busy Parnell restaurant.
- As part of the interview process, there will be a paid trial of two…
- 2IC level Management of 4 part time staff.
- Good time management and follow-up skills.
- Ensuring all suits are ready on time for collection.
- This employer is looking for a friendly and experienced individual to cover restaurant shifts on a part-time basis .
- We are looking for a few enthusiastic students to promote our Cherry Juice at Farmers' Markets around Auckland.
- Our Sellers Role is to:
- This is an ideal role for someone looking for a part-time | Full -time that is not just about money but could lead to a future career in New Zealand’s fastest…
- Nestle is seeking a permanent part-time merchandiser to cover our customer stores in Hamilton.
- This role is perfect if you are seeking part time hours, have a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.