Part Time jobs in Pukekohe, 2120
- Looking for an accounts/ admin assistant to work 4-5 hours a week.
- The role involves accounts help and a small amount of admin content writing.
- We have a good opportunity to work in our club as a Hospitality Officer in Karaka.
- If you are a current tertiary student or graduate from a hospitality…
- Perform Quality Assurance and Testing on finished paint-coated steel,.
- To check for DFT (Dry Film Thickness) & WFT (Wet Film Thickness).
Millennium Services Group Ltd
$19 an hour
- Monday to Friday – 1.25 hour per day.
- We have an opportunity for a reliable Cleaners in the Pukekohe.
- Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential as full…
South Auckland, Auckland
- If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a part-time work, then we want to hear from you!
- Looking for an experienced Legal Executive to be part of a…
- Driving safely at all times.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician and retail person to join our team.
- Be enrolled in or be intending to enroll in a pharmacy course.
Manukau City, Auckland
- Use SAP to order parts and track work history.
- Be part of this successful business where employees are developed and valued!
- What we can offer you:
Blind & Low Vision Education Network NZ
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- BLENNZ is looking for Youth Workers who will have an ongoing commitment to provide excellent pastoral care and independent…
- Work type(s) Permanent full-time, Permanent part-time.
- You'll be trained up and providing awesome service and great-tasting food in no time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.