Part Time jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- The ideal candidate is someone organised and experienced caring for multiple children at a time.
- Immediate start preferable, but flexible, as top priority is…
- We are a small friendly bar in St Heliers and require a person to work one fixed shift per week 4pm - 10pm and also on a casual basis when required.
- Hi ! We are looking for someone to take our twins (age 7) to school three days a week.
- If you are reliable, like mornings and have a car with a full clean…
- We have permanent and fixed term roles (full & part time) available.
- We seek passionate full and part time Ski Boot Fitters who realise that they are key to a…
- This role will be part of our home-based programme.
- Family are also thinking long term as it would be nice for our nanny to play a part of the children's lives.
- This pizza company is looking for reliable students to work on a part-time basis in Auckland.
- Driving safely at all times.
- This is a permanent part-time opportunity, working 20 hours per week with a range of afternoon and evening shifts.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- This role is perfect for a student who has a flexible timetable, especially if they are studying by correspondence.
- Generally the roster will be as follows:
- This employer is looking for a hard-working and reliable female student to work as a house cleaner at their home in Glendowie.
- We are looking for a part-time housekeeper to help us keep organised and on top of domestic tasks.
- A part-time salary is paid weekly with mileage for chores…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.