Part Time jobs
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- You will be part of our Field Sales team responsible for building store displays and basic merchandising of our market leading products.
- You will need to be:
- This is a fixed term, part time position working 15 hours per week, a variety of days/hours to be considered.
- Part time evening hours to suit student life.
- Permanent, part-time opportunity working 32 hours per week.
- We currently have a permanent, part-time position available working across the acute hospital…
- At OCS we offer our Clients full professional clean and facilities management services throughout New Zealand.
- Cleaning a busy, central education centre.
- Wattie's is recognised as one of New Zealand's most trusted brands and as part of the KraftHeinz Company, is a globally recognised leader in food manufacturing.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills.
- Analyse the business and take appropriate action.
- Due to recent contract success we seek staff with a passion for Security and customer service based in Christchurch CBD.
- Applicants must have the following:
- We would also consider part-time applicants; please clearly indicate in your cover letter what hours/FTE you can offer.
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- We are looking for a part time staff member for ongoing work.
- Millennium Retail is Samsung New Zealand’s Retail, Training & Channel Activations agency.
- We currently have a position available for a part-time merchandiser to join our friendly team in Christchurch.
- Some early morning starts will be required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.