Part Time jobs
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of community-based Home support, rehabilitation, nursing and mental health services across New Zealand.
- Looking for a support worker who finds satisfaction in helping an 8-year-old boy with Down Syndrome to achieve his goals and teaching him life skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Whiria te tangata - Weave the people together.
- Mauria te pono - Believe in yourself.
- Posted on 06 Nov 2019.
Hohepa Hawke's Bay
Clive, Hawke's Bay
$20.50 - $25.50 an hour
- Full time and part time positions are available.
- Ideally we would like successful candidates to spend time, as part of their induction, experiencing the Hohepa…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.