Part Time jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- HealthCare NZ Rehabilitation specialises in providing injury related support, nursing and rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
- Looking for a support worker who finds satisfaction in helping an 8-year-old boy with Down Syndrome to achieve his goals and teaching him life skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Whiria te tangata - Weave the people together.
- Mauria te pono - Believe in yourself.
- Posted on 06 Nov 2019.
Royal District Nursing Service (NZ) Ltd
Auckland City, Auckland
- If you live in or can commute to West Auckland and are available for weekend work (during the hours of 6am- 9pm), we have some exciting opportunity available…
Hohepa Hawke's Bay
Clive, Hawke's Bay
$20.50 - $25.50 an hour
- Full time and part time positions are available.
- Ideally we would like successful candidates to spend time, as part of their induction, experiencing the Hohepa…
We have removed 14 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.