Part Time jobs
- If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of “full inclusion” for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply.
- A level of resilience and perseverance is required as there will be times when you will need to respond to some challenging situations at times.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We require a companion to assist a young man, in mid 20's who has a Cerebral Palsy.
- This is a permanent shift available for Saturday one week and Sunday the…
- This role will involve accompanying our son during his daily activities, during the day he enjoys music therapy sessions, going to the gym and working part time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.