Part Time Job, High School Student jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- You will be part of a dedicated team in Licensing and Regulatory Compliance (LnR).
- Ability to adapt and react promptly in a controlled, confident manner as…
- This is a permanent part-time position working 18 hours per week across a variable roster including weekdays and weekends.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- These roles may involve working after hours from time to time.
- Be part of an exciting time of change and know that you are making a difference in the community.
- This is a permanent part-time position, 30 hours per week with a variable roster.
- With impeccable time management skills, you’ll be confident with…
- As a part of Auckland Council drug and alcohol policy pre-employment checks, you will be subject to drug, alcohol and police screening.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Helping people at their time of need is very rewarding.
- Liaising with funeral directors and facilitating and hosting services in our purposely built chapel and…
- In this role you can show your more inquizative side – asking questions is important because we want no stone unturned, however from time to time you will have…
- You will enjoy being part of our expert, committed and capable Environmental Services team.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting programme of…
- This is a full-time permanent position located in Auckland CBD.
- As part of the Workspace Projects and Portfolio Planning team, this is a rare and striking…
- Good time management and the ability to work within deadlines and meet the job expectations would see you excel in this role.
- Renewals and minor projects works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.