Part Time Job, High School Student jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- We will be undertaking MOJ and Police checks as part of the recruitment process.
- This will be for 3 months full time work initially with the probability of…
- A high degree of organization, time management and attention to detail is required.
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- One CSR perm part-time 14 hours per week.
- Two CSRs perm full-time 40 hours per week.
- Two CSRs perm full-time 30 hours per week.
- What we can offer you:
- We are currently seeking both part time and full time Contact Centre Representatives to join our great team.
- In this role you will be attending to both Inbound…
- Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry.
- A great team-working environment.
- With us, you can be part of producing and branding something pure, healthy and infinitely recyclable.
- We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for…
- If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
- Take ownership over our customers cars while in our care, ensuring they are delighted…
- This is a full time permanent position and weekend work is also a component of the role.
- Turners Cars is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very…
- Ventilation and air conditioning experience is not essential but preferred, to ensure we deliver outstanding service to our customers, first time- every time.
Museum of Transport and Technology
- This is a part time role, 20 hours per week with the possibility of extra hours.
- MOTAT is New Zealand’s largest transport and technology museum and is home to a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.