Part Time Jobs For Students jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Full time and part time roles available.
- Please note that due to full time training hours we are not able to accomodate student visas with a 20 hour work week…
- As one of New Zealand's leading insurance companies, we are looking to build our Claims team and are offering very flexible part time options.
- This is role is part-time (24 hours per week) and permanent.
- This role is part-time, 24 hours per week, with regular opportunities to work extra hours as needed…
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist for some part-time work while you are studying.
- Please note: You will be hired as a self-employed contractor…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- An opportunity has emerged for a part-time (0.5 FTE) Disability Adviser to join our busy Student Disability Services team within the Equity Office at the…
- This is a permanent, part time role (.6FTE).
- More than 5400 academic and professional staff support over 41,000 University of Auckland students achieve their…
- We are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have access into part-time and full-time work opportunities .
- From time to time you may also deliver educational workshops to help researchers or colleagues to learn new digital skills (we teach Software and Data Carpentry…
- This role is permanent part-time, 24 hours per week, with regular opportunities to work extra hours as needed to support delivery of orders and events during…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.