Part Time Jobs For Students jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Able to meet time frames and deadlines.
- This is a part time position, 10 hours a week and you must be available from Monday to Friday, 5 days a week.
- Our Healthcare Assistants are an integral part of our service delivering quality care.
- Be a current 2nd or 3rd year nursing student who has completed at least 2…
- We therefore require a dynamic person with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively as part of a small but…
- Provide mentorship to student teams.
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- We are a team who gets stuff done!
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support 41,000+ students making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- We have a number of opportunities and welcome applications from candidates for full-time and part-time roles.
- Flexibly providing teaching administrative support…
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- We are recruiting for five permanent part-time positions based at the University’s new South Auckland Campus.
- What are we looking for?
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- School of Art + Design.
North Shore City, Auckland
- This is a diverse role which involves working with students and staff of the University and other community clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.