Part Time Jobs For Students jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
The University of Auckland (undo)
- All positions are permanent part-time roles at the following sites:
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- The position is part-time for a period of 24 months.
- We employ more than 5,500 academic and professional staff to support over 42,000 students, making us one of…
- Provide mentorship to student teams.
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- We are a team who gets stuff done!
- Varied programme with rotation and time to specialise.
- You’ll be confident taking the initiative and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support 41,000+ students making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- We are recruiting for five permanent part-time positions based at the University’s new South Auckland Campus.
- What are we looking for?
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- This is a full-time band E position.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and have an ability to adapt and develop new skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise junior staff, Honours and Ph.D students.
- This position is full-time and fixed-term for 2 years.
- A passion for working with students.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisations skills.
- The ability to ability to work as part of a team and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.