Part Time Jobs For Students jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- We are used to working with students and can be flexible with timing shifts around lectures and time off for study.
- Monday's, Wednesdays, Fridays 3pm - 7.30pm.
- Varied programme with rotation and time to specialise.
- You’ll be confident taking the initiative and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to fill a part-time reception role on weekends.
- This would be ideal for students studying architecture…
- To join us either full or part time.
- An immediate start is available for the right student.
- Must also be excited about vegan food and keen to join a team…
- Interesting and varied full-time role.
- It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff and is…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- Perhaps you’re a student nurse, physiotherapist or similar & need some permanent part time work?
- Travel time and mileage also paid if applicable.
- Be a part of a leading Security & Emergency Management team.
- In this role, you will be part of a dedicated Security & Emergency Management team operating in a…
- This permanent part time job position requires you to work some late nights and Saturdays.
- Due to the training involved (3-4 months), applicants must be willing…
- We therefore require a dynamic person with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively as part of a small but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.