Part Time Marketing jobs
- The Centre of Excellence (CoE) Lead will build and lead a team of direct communications, direct marketing and marketing automation experts that support Base…
- This is a part time position that requires flexibility and availability across all weekdays.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading…
- The hours of work will be part time school hours, Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Experience in a marketing/sales role or experience in a School setting.
Wellington City, Wellington
- End to end marketing and communications project management.
- You'll enjoy being part of an internationally focused team who are commercially savvy and innovative…
- Translation of market data into consumer insight to support product assortments and business/marketing plans.
- Drive feedback and manage solutions as key contact…
- This is an exciting opportunity to directly shape, influence and facilitate the financial performance of our business and be part of the strategic journey as we…
- A track record of being an enthusiastic team player with excellent time management skills along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Communicate product marketing strategy and calendars to regional sales and marketing teams; develop new sales presentations and tools; brief field sales and…
- Great opportunity to be part of a Kiwi tech success story!
- This role is suitable for a graduate due to the full time hours.
- In a typical day, you'll:
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Develop strong relationships across the business units, while at the same time challenge key assumptions, introduce new perspectives and ultimately lift the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.