Part Time No Experience jobs
- This is an ideal role for someone who wishes to reduce their hours and/or work part-time in a job share capacity.
- Work type: Part Time - Permanent.
- This is a part time position with approximately 10 hours work available per week.
- No experience required as full training will be provided.
- The role is a permanent part time position working 20-30 hours per week rostered across 5 days between Monday to Friday.
- Permanent role, 20-30 hours per week.
- You will be a part of a diverse group of Constabulary prosecutors, Police Employee lawyers, and support staff.
- Role includes rostered Saturday morning JP Court.
- The legal right to work full-time in New Zealand (ideally for a minimum of no less than 24 months).
- They bring a wide range of employment skills and life…
Manawatu District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Significant project experience in heavy civil.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- You will have proven experience delivering quality projects and be passionate…
- This role is permanent part time role and will see you working 37 hours per week.
- Answering customer queries will be no trouble as you’ll bring strong…
- Full Time hours with paid over time.
- You’ll have interest/experience in paving/quality assurance.
- We are looking for energetic and motivated individual who is…
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and effective time management abilities.
- Please upload your portfolio and/ or links as part of the application process.
- This part time contract is for 20 hours a week.
- Please note you may be expected to attend full time training school if you do not have previous bus driving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.