Part Time Student jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Permanent part-time with potential casual hours.
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid…
- We are looking for a permanent part-time night receptionist to join our awesome front desk team.
- This role would suit a student with experience in hospitality,…
- We are used to working with students and can be flexible with timing shifts around lectures and time off for study.
- Monday's, Wednesdays, Fridays 3pm - 7.30pm.
- There are two parts to this role.
- Days and times are fairly flexible, to be discussed in more depth with the right applicant.
- Ironing and hanging up clothes.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time constraints.
- We are looking for that special someone who:
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to fill a part-time reception role on weekends.
- This would be ideal for students studying architecture…
- This is a contractor role, not a permanent part-time role (though there are regular times that you will need to work).
- No CV or experience is required.
- We are seeking part time Customer Service Specialists with the availability to work weekends.
- For students seeking additional hours, weekday shifts may also be…
- To join us either full or part time.
- An immediate start is available for the right student.
- Must also be excited about vegan food and keen to join a team…
- This pizza company is looking for reliable students to work on a part-time basis in Auckland.
- Driving safely at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.