Part Time Student jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- For the right candidate this role could lead to a full time position.
- We encourage trying new things and understand that failure is a part of learning.
- An exciting new position has been established for a student wellbeing promotion co-ordinator in a dynamic university student services setting.
- Are you looking for a part-time role in a small and friendly team?
- Collating and organising student and alumni profile materials.
- Who are we looking for?
- As one of New Zealand's leading insurance companies, we are looking to build our Claims team and are offering very flexible part time options.
- Looking for part time hours?
- Successful applicants will be classed as a 'self-employed/independent' contractor therefore those on student visa's will be…
- This is role is part-time (24 hours per week) and permanent.
- This role is part-time, 24 hours per week, with regular opportunities to work extra hours as needed…
- This role is part-time (0.5 FTE) and fixed-term until December 2020..
- Our goals are to engage students in their early years of high school, foster their…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- This role is part-time (0.5 FTE) and fixed-term until July 2021.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- If you are available immediately and possess the skills and experience, please send through your CV in MS Word format complete with a cover letter indicating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.