Part Time Student jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Casual part-time (8:00am-11:00am, Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a…
- This employer needs the help of a student for a casual part-time on call customer service assistant role.
- Students need experience in customer service and you…
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist for some part-time work while you are studying.
- Please note: You will be hired as a self-employed contractor…
- The role is part-time (0.3FTE) and fixed-term for three years.
- This role will give you an opportunity to build your academic profile and be part of an exciting…
- If you are available immediately and possess the skills and experience, please send through your CV in MS Word format complete with a cover letter indicating…
- Current student of a Health Science Qualification:
- A Real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times…
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a part-time basis.
- Communicating to the kitchen staff.
- We require a part-time Arts Tutor to work with us at our school, inspiring young students.
- You must also have reliable transport and excellent communication and…
- Ideal for someone who is wanting to work part-time, has other contracts, is studying, is self employed etc...
- Are you (or could you be) a fantastic Facilitator …
- Now is an exciting time to join an award-winning team and be a part of the #1 ranked Millennial's university in Australasia!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.