Part Time Student jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- Full-time employment is available in non-semester time.
- You will play a key part in this team, working to assist University students, staff and visitors with…
- An ability to work with accuracy at all times.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Permanent part time position with work undertaken mainly during school terms.
- This position is part time, working mainly during the school terms.
- This is a permanent, full-time confirmation path position based in Dunedin.
- As a lecturer in Kōhatu you will be working as part of a dynamic, supportive and…
- Ideally, this position will be full-time but part-time/semester-time only hours can be negotiated.
- The University reserves the right to close this vacancy at…
- This is a part-time (0.75 FTE), permanent role.
- In this role, you will coordinate and support the development and delivery of customised inbound programmes for…
- This position will ideally be full time, although a part-time position could be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- This is a part-time (0.8 FTE), permanent position.
- Provide technical advice and support for research projects and postgraduate students.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- During non-semester times these hours change to mostly day shifts.
- The hours for this position vary during semester and…
- This is a fixed-term, part-time position (0.8 FTE) available immediately until 30 June 2020.
- It is also one of New Zealand's largest universities, with over 20…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.