Part Time Student jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
- For the right candidate this role could lead to a full time position.
- We encourage trying new things and understand that failure is a part of learning.
- Are you looking for a part-time role in a small and friendly team?
- Collating and organising student and alumni profile materials.
- Who are we looking for?
- As one of New Zealand's leading insurance companies, we are looking to build our Claims team and are offering very flexible part time options.
- This is role is part-time (24 hours per week) and permanent.
- This role is part-time, 24 hours per week, with regular opportunities to work extra hours as needed…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- This role is part-time (0.5 FTE) and fixed-term until December 2020..
- Our goals are to engage students in their early years of high school, foster their…
- Full time and part time roles available.
- Please note that due to full time training hours we are not able to accomodate student visas with a 20 hour work week…
- This role is part-time (0.5 FTE) and fixed-term until July 2021.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- We are seeking a dynamic and astute individual to join our Auckland operations team on a part-time basis.
- We can work around your class schedule.
- Key to your success in this part time permanent role will be your ability to capitalise on display and promotional opportunities to ensure maximum product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.