Part Time Student jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to fill a part-time reception role on weekends.
- This would be ideal for students studying architecture…
- Varied programme with rotation and time to specialise.
- You’ll be confident taking the initiative and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Part time hours, 20/25 hours per week.
- Applicants must be on a valid NZ work visa, student visa or be a NZ citizen or resident.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time constraints.
- We are looking for that special someone who:
- This permanent part time job position requires you to work some late nights and Saturdays.
- Due to the training involved (3-4 months), applicants must be willing…
- Currently casual but if it suits both parties we can formalise into part time work arrangement long term.
- This employer is looking for one student to assist as…
- Interesting and varied full-time role.
- It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff and is…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- Permanent part-time with potential casual hours.
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid…
- To help you understand the HCA role please take time to view this video on being an HCA:
- Shift times vary from 6:30am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.