Part Time Student jobs in Pakuranga Heights, 2010
You refined by:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times.
- We would prefer a student who can work on most evenings and Friday lunch.
- This is a part-time role.
- We are looking for a reliable, well presented and experienced student to work in our gorgeous up market fun retail store in Botany…
- Casual part-time (8:00am-11:00am, Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Permanent, part time (8am to 1pm, Monday to Friday) role in Mt Wellington.
- We are looking for a part time Receptionist to be the Face of Rentokil Initial,…
- The job can be full time (40 hours per week) or part time (20 hours per week).
- Looking for a student with great customer service skills and a friendly…
- This Glendowie family is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and friendly student to help out with after-school care for two girls aged 8 and 11.
- Successful applicants are hired as Independent (self-employed) contractors, therefore those on student visas are ineligible to apply.
- We are seeking a reliable person to instruct/help the 5-12 year old students enrolled for our basic Math programme in Manurewa.
- It is more important that you:
- This employer is looking for a reliable student to be a part time service station cashier job for their service station business.
- This employer is looking for a reliable student to work part-time as a kitchen hand for their cafe in Remuera.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.