Part Time Student jobs in Pakuranga Heights, 2010
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- Now is an exciting time to join an award-winning team and be a part of the #1 ranked Millennial's university in Australasia!
- A part time student with a few years of study left (not someone in their final year and only able to commit for a short term).
- A few responsibilities will be :
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- Looking for part time hours?
- Successful applicants will be classed as a 'self-employed/independent' contractor therefore those on student visa's will be…
- Occasional work at other campuses will be required from time to time.
- Salary range TL $72,162 - $86,380 (pro rata for part-time).
- In the position you will:
- Note : This is a Permanent Part-time job opportunity, with the potential of becoming Full time.
- Skills you need to have to be part of the team:
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist for some part-time work while you are studying.
- Please note: You will be hired as a self-employed contractor…
- This role requires full time commitment throughout the project.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- We are looking for a part-time weekend Barista & Front of Houses star!
- Perfect for a student who wants to earn some money while studying.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.