Part Time Student jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
- We are seeking an experienced Health Care Assistants (HCA) or Midwifery students with a great work ethic, communication and interpersonal skills to join our…
- To help you understand the HCA role please take time to view this video on being an HCA:
- Shift times vary from 6:30am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time constraints.
- We are looking for that special someone who:
- All positions are permanent part-time roles at the following sites:
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- Excellent communication skills, sales ability and good time keeping.
- The ability to work as part of a team or solo.
- Physical fitness - this is an active role.
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to fill a part-time reception role on weekends.
- This would be ideal for students studying architecture…
- The ideal applicant is self-motivated and enjoys working in a flexible and challenging environment, has great communication skills, able to think outside the…
- Be a 2nd Year NZ Nursing student or.
- 24 hour support to ensure you can contact us at any time of the day.
- And the best part is… no rosters, so YOU choose when…
Med Future Healthcare Recruitment
- Providing midwifery care to good women autonomously or if the woman or infant is unwell alongside medical colleagues as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- This is a part-time position with about 8-12 hours per week but how these hours are worked can be negotiated to fit both our requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.