Part Time Student jobs in Takapuna, Auckland
- This is a part time role to fit around your university studies, it includes weekend work, with full time work available in uni breaks.
- Ideal for someone who is wanting to work part-time, has other contracts, is studying, is self employed etc...
- Are you (or could you be) a fantastic Facilitator …
Saint Marys Bay, Auckland
- The hours are part-time (during office hours) and flexible for the person with the can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Great new offices in St Mary's Bay.
- Training will be provided and students will complete a short trial shift.
- This employer is looking for one student to assist with lifting and moving carpets,…
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- The main tasks and duties for the part time hours:
- This is a part time with approximately 18-25 hours work available per week (Some flexibility on this).
Auckland City, Auckland
Remote work available
- We seek a marketing graduate, not a current student (unless you're able to work full-time).
- We also want someone who understands functions across the business…
- May involve some dinner prep from time to time.
- This is a part time position with approximately 6 hours per week.
- Pay rate set at $20 per hour.
- This employer is looking for someone for part time work as piano/keyboard teacher.
- Work will initially be on Mondays and Fridays for 3 -4 hours at a time after…
- This is a causal part time job with plenty of hours that can fit in your schedule, classes are mainly after school afternoons/weekends.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.