Part Time Student jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
- Have experience in content producing (Intern or part-time is fine).
- Looking to grow your writing skills and experience as a student, fresh graduate, or…
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time constraints.
- We are looking for that special someone who:
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to fill a part-time reception role on weekends.
- This would be ideal for students studying architecture…
- Excellent communication skills, sales ability and good time keeping.
- The ability to work as part of a team or solo.
- Physical fitness - this is an active role.
- Be a 2nd Year NZ Nursing student or.
- 24 hour support to ensure you can contact us at any time of the day.
- And the best part is… no rosters, so YOU choose when…
- The ideal applicant is self-motivated and enjoys working in a flexible and challenging environment, has great communication skills, able to think outside the…
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- This is a part time role with hours.
- This work reference must be a NZ contact due to language and time zone differences.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- School of Art + Design.
- We therefore require a dynamic person with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively as part of a small but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.