Part Time Student jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
- This is a part-time position with about 8-12 hours per week but how these hours are worked can be negotiated to fit both our requirements.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a part-time basis.
- Communicating to the kitchen staff.
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- There will be around 20 to 25 hours per week available on a permanent part time basis.
- This Employer is looking for a capable all rounder to act as a…
- All positions are permanent part-time roles at the following sites:
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and…
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support 41,000+ students making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- This is a part time role with hours.
- This work reference must be a NZ contact due to language and time zone differences.
- This job will suit a reliable student looking for part time work while they study.
- This position is part-time - 3-4 nights per week, usually between the hours…
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Be a part of a leading Security & Emergency Management team.
- In this role, you will be part of a dedicated Security & Emergency Management team operating in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.