Part Time Student jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
- We are recruiting for two fixed-term, part-time position which covers the following shifts at the Sylvia Ashton-Warner Library, Epsom Campus:
- Provide mentorship to student teams.
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- We are a team who gets stuff done!
- The position is part-time for a period of 24 months.
- We employ more than 5,500 academic and professional staff to support over 42,000 students, making us one of…
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support 41,000+ students making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- Varied programme with rotation and time to specialise.
- You’ll be confident taking the initiative and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- We are recruiting for five permanent part-time positions based at the University’s new South Auckland Campus.
- What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated ability to supervise junior staff, Honours and Ph.D students.
- This position is full-time and fixed-term for 2 years.
- This is a full-time band E position.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and have an ability to adapt and develop new skills.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- Excellent time management and strong organisational skills.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is widely respected, is customer-oriented and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.