Part Time Student jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
- We therefore require a dynamic person with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively as part of a small but…
- Interesting and varied full-time role.
- It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff and is…
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- School of Art + Design.
- Required from time to time.
- The Dean, Pasifika from time to time in the course of the.
- Pacific students succeed and fulfil their aspirations.
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- Our Healthcare Assistants are an integral part of our service delivering quality care.
- Be a current 2nd or 3rd year nursing student who has completed at least 2…
- Able to meet time frames and deadlines.
- This is a part time position, 10 hours a week and you must be available from Monday to Friday, 5 days a week.
- Provide mentorship to student teams.
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- We are a team who gets stuff done!
- Work visas are required for overseas students.
- This is a permanent part rime role paid on an hourly rate, and includes sick leave, holiday pay, KiwiSaver.
- Want flexible part time work?
- Uni students looking for regular work between lectures.
- Our programmes run at various times between 9am and 3.30pm daily , plus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.