Part Time Student jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
- Be a part of a leading Security & Emergency Management team.
- In this role, you will be part of a dedicated Security & Emergency Management team operating in a…
- Impeccably clear and confident verbal communication skills - we need to be able to easily understand each other first time, every time, on the fly, or whilst…
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll interact with students at advisories, communicate with them using online tools and guide a group of students as their Learning Advisor.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- School of Art + Design.
- Excellent communication skills, sales ability and good time keeping.
- The ability to work as part of a team or solo.
- Physical fitness - this is an active role.
- Can offer casual, part-time or full time work if needed.
- We are looking for a keen student to assist with basic workshop jobs/cleaning parts and other required…
- This permanent part time job position requires you to work some late nights and Saturdays.
- Due to the training involved (3-4 months), applicants must be willing…
- This is a full-time role, although part-time hours may be negotiated if preferred by suitable candidates.
- The School of Optometry and Vision Science is a part…
- Provide mentorship to student teams.
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- We are a team who gets stuff done!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.