Part Time Student jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll play a vital part of a professional team, providing support with the student's individualised distance learning programme.
- The position will be a full time permanent role.
- Complete transition plans and ‘risk assessments' for students transitioning out of the Intensive Wraparound…
- We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
- RNZCGP Supervision and oversight post GPVTP part 1.
- All full time members of the NZ Defence Force receive an added portion to their salary known as Military…
- Learning Support is a critical part of the Sector Enablement and Support Group in the Ministry.
- Working as part of a trans-disciplinary team where a child's…
- Working as part of a trans-disciplinary team where a child's needs are complex.
- Learning Support is a critical part of the Sector Enablement and Support Group…
- A high level of organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- We are seeking applications from qualified, experienced Counsellors and/or Psychologists for part-time (0.8FTE) permanent position to provide assessment,…
- We invite applications from passionate, professional and energetic individuals for the part time Tutor/Kaiako position.
- Part time 24 hours per week.
- This is a causal part time job with plenty of hours that can fit in your schedule, classes are mainly after school afternoons/weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.