Part Time, 13 Year Old jobs
You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- We have two part-time positions available.
- Previous phlebotomy experience is desirable to ensure a high quality service is provided at all times.
- Great time management, able to prioritise and multi-task.
- You will be working as a part of a supportive team who will help you learn and grow in this role.
- Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand?
- For this role we'll need you to be available for our customers during the times listed above, however,…
- Opportunity for someone happy to work part time or full time ( open to job share).
- 1-3 years' post graduate experience (preferably community based).
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Role diversity - split your time between the office and the outdoors.
- If so, we have room for you!
- What’s In It For You:
- We have an exciting part time role opportunity for a First Aid Instructor to join our team in Dunedin.
- Teach the public first aid.
- The work is temporary but with both Part-time and full-time hours and the opportunity to be ongoing possibly permanent.
- What's in it for you.
- The work is temporary but with both part-time and full-time hours and the opportunity to be ongoing possibly permanentWhat's in it for you.
- Fixed term part time 62 hours per fortnight ending 7 March 2021 (covering parental leave).
- Fixed term part time 60 hours per fortnight ending 27 February 2021 …
- Strategic thinking, planning and policy development will be a key part of your role.
- We are offering you a unique and exciting opportunity to grow your career…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.