Part Time, 13 Year Old jobs
You refined by:
- Permanent part-time (0.8FTE or 0.9FTE).
- As part of the single service multiple sites model, you must be able to work across our district from our hub in the…
- Great time management, able to prioritise and multi-task.
- You will be working as a part of a supportive team who will help you learn and grow in this role.
Central Otago District Council
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- So, if you enjoy a structured environment, being part of a team and have a sound understanding of…
- Must be available 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday (Part time work is also available during these times).
- We pride ourselves on delivering the right people, at the…
- This is a dual role – part clinical caseload (to keep your skills current) and part management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience.
- Confident, honest, reliable and self-motivated staff are required for a variety of cleaning positions in Queenstown.
- We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a supportive, specialist team who work in our unique environment.
- About the role | Mō te tūnga.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- We are looking for a NZ quali?ed, Registered Electrician to join our South Otago based, family owned…
- Applications close 5pm, 13 March 2020.
- This is a permanent part-time role to provide general maintenance services to ensure our village amenities and villas are…
Whitestone Contracting Limited
- This is an exciting time for Whitestone Contracting and its team which you can be part of.
- We carry out a variety of works utilising our own plant and at times…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.