Part Time, 13 Year Old jobs
Auckland City, Auckland
Wellington City, 6021
North Shore City, Auckland
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Wellington Central, Wellington
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model - this means you work the same…
- We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- We are looking for a dedicated hostel cleaner ASAP till the end of Feb.
- If you enjoy cleaning and have a good eye for details please contact us now.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a retail environment or customer service industry.
- Are you passionate about cooking up a storm and whipping up tasty treat?
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- We are offering a part time weekend position of 16.25 hours per week working Saturdays and Sundays.
- Reliability. Arriving on time with a smile and supporting…
- However, the preferred minimum age is 20 years old.
- You must be at least 17.5 years old due to the requirement to hold a TSV clearance.
- Must be an NZ Citizen.
- Being a part of our Deli team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
- Full-time, day-time, night-time, party-time…don’t be shy!
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a…
Heritage Hotel Management
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- This is a part-time position and applicants must be able to work weekends and weekdays from 7:00am onwards.
- Working as part of a team, your eye for detail is a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.