Part Time, 14 Year Old jobs
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- Permanent position, potential for full or part-time work.
- While this is full-time position, we would be open to discussing part-time options (we are looking for…
- This is a 3-month fixed term, part-time position, working 10 hours a week, between Monday and Friday.
- We are seeking a focussed, hardworking and passionate…
- This is a full-time permanent position.
- You will be part of a passionate team, working in a very interesting area of the Auckland Council.
- Managing a team of full time and casual staff to deliver high quality Zoo experiences.
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to…
- This is a permanent part-time opportunity, working 10 hours per week across a variable roster, so you’ll need to work flexible hours as and when needed,…
- Be a part of a team that deal with a variety of social situations that occur in our park areas.
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you…
- A minimum of 3-5 years' proven experience as an arboriculture team leader/foreman.
- This is a chance for you to become a part of our working family and help…
- This is a permanent part-time opportunity working 15 hours per week with a range of shifts available Monday to Saturday, which includes early starts and late…
- Permanent full-time positions located in the CBD.
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to…
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Come be part of an exciting team making a difference to the community in Auckland.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.