Part Time, 14 Year Old jobs
- Attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- At Summerset, we value your customer service ethic as much as the technical skills you bring to the team -…
- We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
- This is a very exciting time to be part of our team as we continue to grow - Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY!
- This is a part time position to cover our Saturday shift from 8:30 am to 3 pm.
- Together, let's build New Zealand!
- Other skills and qualities we are looking for:
- We are looking for a part time Business Support Coordinator to work in our busy Applied Business and English Language team, 30 hours a week.
- Stable, rostered hours and days whether you're seeking full-time or part-time hours to suit your lifestyle.
- As a Team Member at KFC you will:
Te Maunga, Bay of Plenty
- Our Tauranga based team are looking for an experienced & motivated Office Assistant to join the team on a part-time basis (approximately 20 hours per week).
- This part time position will be responsible for managing a team of caregivers who consistently provide person centred care.
- What can Bupa provide you?
- As an Air Force Officer you will also complete a number of core military training courses as part of your primary training and experience time on ship.
- Work type(s) Permanent part-time.
- Job level(s) Entry (first job), Limited experience (less than 2 years), Experienced (2 plus years), Very experienced (5 plus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.